Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anyone know of ';natural'; nail polish removers?

I'm giving up acetone and regular non-acetone nail polish removers (for the most part). I was wondering if anyone has heard of nail polish removers that are less toxic or has more natural/plant derived ingredients? I just need something a little less drying (if at all possible) and less likely to make me nauseous.





(I've been doing my nails since I was a kid - I'm almost 26 now).





Thanks!Anyone know of ';natural'; nail polish removers?
Go to an all-natural grocery store or health store. They usually have all natural nail polish and polish remover. I got one at an organic store that was amazing. It worked as well as regular polish remover, but it didn't smell or make me sick. I forgot the name, but it was great.
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment