Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guys,you like girls with long and beautiful real/artificial nails or without nail polish/natural nail?

french manicured nails, but not all the time, just everyonce in awhile is best to meGuys,you like girls with long and beautiful real/artificial nails or without nail polish/natural nail?
well u don't have to play fake to get a guys attion just be urself and not fake.ok?Guys,you like girls with long and beautiful real/artificial nails or without nail polish/natural nail?
Thats a crazy question.
We are giving what we own in our body for the best reason and we should appriciate what we have. So I like everything about a girl to be natrual including nail
Nails that will dig into my back. They should also be manicured and polished every 2 weeks. French manicures are the best.
who knows?
I have VERY long hair! My husband LOVES it.
I like girls with plain short nails. Naturally, girls are beautiful to my eyes.
I like girls with long fake acrylic nails. Hottttt~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment