Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do you like women with long or short nails? Nail polish or natural?

Short natural nails are in..and easier to maintain..but you have to keep your cuticles good and moisterized tooDo you like women with long or short nails? Nail polish or natural?
short nails, polished clear/naturalDo you like women with long or short nails? Nail polish or natural?
Long nails, natural.
I like men.
Long nails. French Manicure.
I like french tips slightly longer then my natural nail,


I learnt from my great grandmother that nails always reflect a persons hygiene and care for them self, if they're chipped and dirty.. the person is generally not clean.
not long or short. the nail should just be over the tip of the finger tip. a french manicure looks good with in-between lendth nails

No comments:

Post a Comment