Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My toenails turned kind of yellowish not their natural color from a dark nail polish. What can I do?

Like what are some home remedies or what can I put on it or soak them in??My toenails turned kind of yellowish not their natural color from a dark nail polish. What can I do?
lemons.. just cut a lemon in half and rub it onto your toenails. from past experience this has helped me My toenails turned kind of yellowish not their natural color from a dark nail polish. What can I do?
Buff them... if it is definatly from the dark nail varnish!!





Or if they have gone yellow and a bit thick, get some curanail... you have a fungal infection!!





http://www.curanail.co.uk/what-is-a-fung鈥?/a>





Hope this helps



try soaking them salt water with nail polish remover for a few minutes and then scrubbing them with a rough brush





this does usually happens afta wearing dark nail varnish remover, but it usually goes down afta about 3 days
Lemons I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment